Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stavros' Kebab and Mediterranean House





Me and my best friend since birth, Ishil

We were joking about a pizza named Funghi
( I think it's pronounced  foong/hai or foong-hee)
saying that it's actually 'Fungi', bad-smelling pizza! Hahaha.

This pizza's half Quatro Formaggi and half Fruite de Mare.
Sounds like 'fruit' but no trace of fruit! Not a single bit.
It's made up of seafoods and yummy cheese.


Fruite de Mare

Bread Pudding
Panacota

Baklava [sound weird, huh?]


Tiramisu. How redundant! Haha.








My best friend and I haven't seen each other for quite some time now and it's high time to meet up! So we went to this resto named Stavros' Kebab and Mediterranean House. I don't understand why there's another name, the Piccolo Mondo Pizzeria because I don't see a partition anywhere inside the place. 

The Fruite Mare tastes good with all the seafoods and stuff. [Thank God no bell peppers!] The Quatro Formaggi was great except for the weird odor. It gave a not so pleasant after taste. 

As much as I'd like to tell you more about the desserts, I can't because we weren't able to order anymore. We were all so full and we had to rush to SM City because most of their items were on sale!!!

I bought a new pair of shoes by the way... Will tell you in my next posts... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...