Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sta. Teresita del Niño Jesus Parish

I had to pick something up from a friend who happens to be living near Robinson's Place Iloilo. I had no budget for food today because the item I had to pick up happened to be a lot expensive than I thought. I paid more than the money I withdrew from the bank and so I couldn't takes photos of food and me today. [Poor me!] 



Well, I figured I could drop by Santa Teresita del Niño Jesus Church since it's just a walking distance from my friend's house and take a few shots. This church is located near the mall I mentioned above and has been existing for years now. I forgot how the inside looked like and so I decided to visit it again.

I must admit. It doesn't look that good on the outside especially that it's one of the few churches I found with little landscape in front of it. The church is surrounded by cement except for the small garden you pass through before reaching the adoration chapel.


But let me tell you this. It looks good inside. It gives you the same relaxing and comforting feeling you get whenever you enter a church. I just love churches' chandeliers! I wonder how much they pay for all chandeliers they adorn a certain parish.






This is the best picture I could get of Jesus spreading his arms because I had to hurry. There were two old women who began speaking through the microphone. If I'm not mistaken, it's the novena they were praying.


This is how the church looks like on the left side. There's a wide space for parking. This same space is used by families with children attending the school beside the church.



These photos will show you the annexing of two separate lots owned by Robinson's. Below you can see the Sta. Teresita Church and to its left is the mall's annex used as a parking lot.


This is the symbol found inside the adoration chapel to perhaps symbolize Christ and his holiness.



The photo below shows a garden leading to the adoration chapel's entrance. This was what I was talking about earlier. If I'm not mistaken, this is the only place in the church's compound with plenty of landscapes and plants.


So this was today's trip to the Santa Teresita de Niño Jesus Parish. I'd like to know what you think about this post and what you would want me to do the next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...