Friday, September 23, 2011

Just Trying Out Some Things




Mossimo floral black red and white blouse


Bangle I bought at Baclaran the last time I visited Manila a couple of months ago.

Nicole Miller black bag

Mendrez Black Peep-toe Shoes


I didn't have quite much to do today. So I figured I might try this one out. I'm really not into having myself photographed most of the time but I think I'm just gonna have to learn that since I'm venturing into this same new field. I don't know where it'll take me but who knows?

Keeping my fingers crossed on a wonderful journey,

3 comments:

  1. Following you back from Life With Two Boys.. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be, You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, be! Blan ko na into mo ang ko pu thanks. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...