Friday, October 28, 2011

My Work of Art


I got nothing to do much today. This is just one of the days when I feel like doing nothing useful. Thus, this drawing. Hahaha.


I remember when I was a lot smaller, I'd draw houses with my father and ask him if I could be an architect someday. I don't remember him answering. Maybe he wasn't convinced by my drawings. 



So this is actually the real picture. I'm trying to imitate this photo but I just couldn't. It's a good start though. 

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, cool work of art. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, guys for even thinking it was "cool". I think it looks like a work of a 7-year-old. Haha. But thanks anyway... I really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...