Sunday, December 11, 2011

Strolling, Nail Art and Food Tripping

Hmm… Have you ever experienced feeling like the ‘day’ was so looong? I mean, the one you feel when you’ve done a lot of things in a short period of time.

Wearing Allen's hat... Haha.
Well, this was one of those days and I ended up sitting on the benches of every shoe store while my father and mother had to look for the right kind of shoes they wanted to buy and it was only 6:00 PM. I didn’t want to buy shoes. As for me, I had just bought shoes the other month and I’ve been trying to be my best spendthrift possible! Haha.

This is Grace, my Taiwanese student.
Well, let me begin by telling you that what was just supposed to be a day to a salon turned out to be one day of a heck! My Taiwanese student, Grace, asked me to accompany her and a friend to the salon, so they can had both their nails and toenails cleaned and ‘nail-art-ed’ for that matter.

Black base
I really liked this one!
I went with my co-teacher, Lyle Austin a.k.a. L.A. to the salon and she brought along with her her student, Allen, who wanted to have his hair cut.

Lyle Austin a.k.a. L.A.

Allen, L.A.'s Korean student
I just think this shirt's really fashionable!
We went to Robinson’s mall at exactly 10AM, the time the mall opens and caters to customers. Anyway, we spent nearly 2 hours just to get things done for the ladies because the hair cut nearly took 30 minutes.
I told you we didn't have much to do!
As you can see from the pictures, we did a lot of talking and it was really fun. There were even dance moves from Allen while a Korean song was played in the salon. When the girls were finally done, they bid us goodbye because they had to catch the ferry going to Bacolod, so we went to have lunch with Allen.


It was Allen’s first time to eat Mang Inasal and he really liked the food. 


Then, we went to ChowKing just so he could taste Halo-Halo. Then to make a looong story short, we went to at least 4 places in one day and the last stop was at SM City, where my parents would meet me. We played arcade non-stop and we really enjoyed the day. Whew! Pretty tiring, huh?


He said he saw this guy when they went to Mambukal. Hehe.

Halo-Halo




Unbeatable Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...