Monday, November 21, 2011

T.G.I.F.

I didn't expect much from my day today but I really had a lot of fun. It's Friday and of course, it's FREE day. Me and my students get the chance to choose whether to have a class or not.



I spent almost the entire morning watching movies, but there's no subtitles! This makes it all difficult for students to understand. Their listening skills will surely be put to the test.

Picture-taking for IDs. Hahaha.




Anyway, I wasn't able to have a photo of myself but here's a few silly [better yet, wacky shots!] me and my co-teachers had. We looked stupid but very much happy!



This is as autistic as I could get!

I apologize for the not-so-clear shots! They're taken from my net book and it's the best I could get... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...