Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 2: Here We Come

Breakfast with (from L-R) Gretchen, Ismael and Alice
After the fun yet tiring "Day 1", we woke up to the sound of marshals knocking on our doors. They were like, "Sir/Ma'am, we just dropped by to inform you that the exercise will be held at the Lotus Garden at exactly 7:00 AM (if I'm not mistaken)." Then they'd leave but you can still hear their voices, moving from one cabin to the next.

After our 'strenuous' (?) exercise at the Lotus Garden
So off we went to the take a bath and headed straight to the Lotus Garden. There, we were asked to do some exercises like Tae Bo and an exercise that was a combination of Tai Chi and Kung Fu.

It was so refreshing. It has been a long time since I last exercised. I used to jog daily to keep myself. However, because of work, I barely get to exercise. Still, my body looks okay. Hahaha.

There were a lot of activities that followed after our breakfast. We stayed with our groups and what you see on top is a photo of a groupmate trying to build these blocks into the figure displayed on the table. We sell these blocks as toys, by the way. Haha. 

And this photo shows our team-- the blue team-- competing against the red team in a game of Dodgeball. It was fun watching. You know that feeling when you suddenly feel embarrassed coz you shrieked while cheering for your team? That feeling when you lost your composure because you were so glad the other team didn't hit any member yet? Hahaha.

Anyway, at the end of that day, I was like a car with a flat tire. I was so tired I almost fell asleep with my shoes on. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...