Friday, August 2, 2013

Ready to Partey at Club Zyron's


Hello, there! It's been such a looooong time since my last post. Things have gotten a little busy and I couldn't rid my mind of work. Hahaha.

Anyway, my cousin gave me tickets to this new party-getaway in Iloilo. It's Club Zyron's or Zyron's Club, however you wanna call it.
Anyway, the place got its name from the owner's dog. I heard he really loved dogs.
Zyron must've been his favorite...

I forgot to take a picture of the entrance. For you to get in, you need to pass by the dog's mouth... Haha. It'll look like you have been devoured by a huge wolf. The entrance's pretty interesting though. The huge stone, dog-structure is really something.

The drinks are very affordable and the food is great! The place is pretty spacious and the lights are spectacular. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...