Thursday, March 8, 2012

Casa Verde Restaurant


If you want to enjoy mouthwatering and great-tasting food, 
take a time to visit Casa Verde restaurant in Cebu City, Philippines. 


This is Casa Verde's Special: Brian's Baby Back Ribs
The platter is way too big and eventhough it tastes really good, 
I can't consume the entire platter by myself.


And this me enjoying a glass of their watermelon smoothie...

This one's a green mango smoothie...

My cousin-- savoring everything at Casa Verde.

Aside from the good food, the place has got that "homey" environment.
The waiters and waitresses are really friendly and accommodating. 

  I forgot this one but this one's a Banana Boat thingy... :)
The cake in the center really tastes good! Soft and moist! Hmm...
 ~Fin~

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...