Saturday, March 3, 2012

Starbucks: You Never Fail to Make My Day...

And this is because I woke up early in the morning craving for Starbucks and now, I'm feeling hungry.
I didn't have breakfast yet. Haha.



I feel lazy so this one's going to be a brief photoblog post.
All pics here are actually a compilation of the times I've been to Starbucks. Not all though.
Just the ones I like to post.

And this one's got my name on it. It was a late night affair. Haha.
Good! Even without dinner thereafter.

This one's my crazy cousin enjoying the ambience at Starbucks, Ayala Center, Cebu City. 

He never takes life seriously but he's one good guy... Haha.

Crazy! He's a seaman, by the way. He's long been looking for Ms. Right.
If anyone interested, don't hesitate to e-mail me. Hahaha.

This one's Jun Won Choi a.k.a. Allen. He looks really crazy but he's a very nice guy.
More like a brother to me! I miss him!

This is Lyle Austin Pangantihon. L.A. for short. Haha. 
She's my bestfriend in the ESL that I'm presently working at.



 So I would just like to inform you that I completed all the slots and got myself a cute planner! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Merry Christmas!

And this branch's at Iloilo City. They all quite look the same except for those not so comfortable chairs.

I just love the way they artistically put those designs on the tiny black board they have there!

 Could've been a good picture so I still wanna post it here!

Butterscotch

Peppermint Chocolate Bar??? 
I really forgot. Tastes good though but the peppermint flavor spoiled all the fun!

Hope you all enjoyed! Bon Appetit! :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...